Wednesday 24 February 2016

Fantastic Voyage; Ideas, Story Roles, Mood Boards.

I decided to go ahead and choose the Immune System concept because I had a better idea of what I wanted, plus I know a bit more about that then the others.

Heres the ideas I had for the other Concepts as well as this one:
Rough Ideas from Briefing
I then went and deconstructed the Immune System process to find out how it worked and what it involved and tried to compare it to real world characters and environments.

Breakdown

Roles
And a rough story came out of this that still needs some tuning but could work.

I then went ahead and made some mood boards for the selected areas.

Some rough Ideas of what I wanted the Animation Style to be

Possible ideas for The Blood Tubes/Veins

Ideas for the Landscape outside the Skin

Ideas for what the Skin Barrier could be; Wall or Door?
And heres a quick look at some potential sky designs, subject to change.
Skies!

No comments:

Post a Comment